WTF Wednesday: #Dontjudgemechallenge

9:00 AM

This is why I hate children and teenagers in general. My generation is literally ruining the minds of the younger generations. Without furthur ado, let's talk about this.... UGH.... So the "Don't Judge Me Challenge" is basically TEENAGERS AND CHILDREN Sharping their faces with black dots, lipstick used for white dots, and of course QTIPS AND UNIBROWS ARE ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY ON A FACE....

DUH... And this is perceived as the before version of the "Don't Judge Me". Then they cover the camera, removes their hand, and BAM... Some normal looking teenager or child with pimple free face and a butt load of make up because, they are now "beautiful". K den.
I don't want to put an example because on my Facebook wall, I saw yesterday that there was these two little boys doing this challenge, and WHY??? WHYYYYYYYYY??? THEY ARE LITERALLY 10-12... WHYYYYYYYY???? You should be playing outside with mud, like what I did.... YOU CANNOT DO DIS!!
Then last night on my Instagram feed, there was a little girl about 9 or 10 doing this challenge, and I cannot. First of all, NORMAL PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE Q-TIPS COMING OUT OF THEIR EARS NORMALLY!!! That is not a physical defect that is possible on human beings. Second, I know a lot of people who suffers from acne problems and I think that I would have a unibrow too if I didn't take care of my face. Theses things are normal to have on faces, and they shouldn't be considered to be ugly. It's normal... Currently I have three pimples on my face. Everything is put so out of context. I hate this challenge.
Third, why are children doing this challenge?? They should not be worried about their appearance at such a young age. When I was 10, my mom still picked out what I wore to school. I've never even touched Facebook until I was in 6th grade. The most disturbing thing is that, this challenge is TRENDING in China also, my Chinese Instagram knock off app is over flowing with videos from these challenges. I'm done talking about this topic. I hate this post.... WTF... Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images