Q&A Thursday: Road Trip Essentials

5:08 PM

I actually looked for a YouTube video online and none of them AGAIN are even helpful. Most of the videos that I saw didn't really help me on what I should bring that would be a neat little trick, so here are some of my road trip essentials...
Q: I'm going on a road trip with my family this weekend and I have no idea what I should do on the car. I get car sick if I watch things... Help!!
A: This is usually a problem for me also because I also get car sick when I'm reading stuff... not watching stuff, so no way is it possible for me to do any kind of homework. Usually 2 or 3 days before I leave I would download some movies or dramas for me to watch while I'm on the way. I guess that doesn't help you... BUT JUST PUTTIN IT OUT DERE... I usually use YouKu which is this free Chinese app.

They give you I think 5.0 GB to download whatever you want and so I just download as much as I can before I leave and watch it on the way. I also SHOULD have brought masks so I can give myself a facial while I nap for 5 hours straight. The air inside the car is exactly like the air on a airplane so it's super dry. MOISTURIZING NEVER HURTS!! Or I just use SoundCloud and listen to music and podcasts. BUT WHAT IF THERE IS NO SIGNAL LIKE ALL OF THE PLACES YOU GO TO?? Welllllll.... I download some music before I'm on the way just in case that happens. If you run out of things to do... I just eat.... Bring literally everything that doesn't require a refrigerator and create new recipes!! I also bring PlayDo to mush around... Trying to make those super cute stuff I see on YouTube... 
Q: What stuff from home do you bring with you to make the hotel and the trip in general more comfortable?

A: That's really broad... So here are the HAVE to items: Retainers, toner, BB cream, powder, mascara, clothes that I'm going to wear, NECK PILLOW, pillow pet, tooth brush, hair brush (notice how it's not a comb), a comb LOOOOL, tooth paste, shoes, and a backpack.
This is currently my "traveling"
backpack... My normal
backpack for school during
freshman year. 
I always bring a neck pillow because you can wear it as a hat, as a very cute neck thing that you see Jackson from GOT7 wear, and it's super comfortable when you wear it while you nap. Pillow pet is used to keep me warm.
Ew there is writing on the picture
but this is the neck pillow I'm
currently using...
I hate sleeping in hotel beds because they are too springy, so the pillow pet just makes me feel more warm and comfy. I brought my make up stuff because my face is really gross and tired when I'm traveling, so it doesn't hurt to look nice. I bring a brush because I have too much hair to be combed out by a comb and the comb is used to part my harrrrrrr. 

Q: How much clothes should I pack for a road trip?
A: I don't like wearing the same clothes over and over but I don't like bringing too much clothes, so I first would plan out a different for everyday of the trip, and then I would see if there are any pieces that I can switch out or be used in all of the outfits. That way, in pictures it looks like I wore different outfits, but in reality I didn't!! MUCH WOW!! I also pack flip flops and always combat boots. Both kind of weather covered!! WHOOOHOOOO!!

I took really little questions but again, these questions covered the most... So thanks for submitting these questions!! Submit the most broad one LOL... Alrighty until next time, stay cool ma beans!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images