Weight Loss Challenge: Week 3

9:30 AM

It should be Week 4 but my diet became out of whack when I went on vacation, so this is Week 3. I think I've reaches a plateau where my weight is staying stable because of the same exercises and food that I'm eating. I think after the 30 Day Challenge, then I'm going to start a new work out routine still doing Blogilates but using her 5 minute videos. I am on my last six days of the 30 Day Challenge and so here are my findings. For the first half, your body will be sore and you would sweat after doing all 4 workouts together. Then when you reach to the ending half of the challenge, you no longer feel anything, as if you aren't working out those body parts anymore. It no longer hurts, and you slow down. My favorites out of the 4 challenges are the Thigh Slimming Challenge and the Butt Lift Challenge because both of these had moves that would make you feel the body part that you are working which motivates me more than the ab work outs. The dieting area is hard because you have to do a Calorie count but for lunch and dinner I don't eat food with exact Calories, so I just eat half of what I normally eat, then for breakfast and any snacks, I just add up the Calories and make sure that they are less than 300 Calories total. That's it for this week, so let's go for 30 and stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images