Ultimate Drama List

6:26 PM

Here is the list of dramas that I wanted to share with you guys, ALL of my favorite dramas... Hopefully this will help some of the new KPop comers to find a place to start, and to the old fans who just wanted something to watch this summer... Enjoy!!

Dream High: This drama is so star packed... It's ridiculous...
Woo Young and Taceyon from 2PM, IU, Suzy from Miss A,
and of course...The beginning of Do Ming Jun... Kim Soo Hyun... 
Playful Kiss: Back to that time when Kim Hyun Joon didn't have
a bunch of scandals surrounding him and when he looked like
a flower boy. 
You're All Surrounded: Imma surround you wif ma lub.... Sorry...
Honestly anything with Ahn Jae Hyeon, and Lee Seung Gi in it...
I'm willing to watch.... Ready on Netflix!!
Flower Boy Next Door: It's one of Park Shin Hye's less well
known drama... At least in my opinion.... Still very good though!!
To the Beautiful You: Sulli, Minho, and Lee Hyun Woo... Yea
Go watch it so we can all fangirl over dis...
Hyde, Jekyll and me: First drama that Hyun Bin was in since his
military enlistment. Gotta support dis boy 100%!!
Birth of a Beauty: This drama literally shows you how deceiving
beauty can be and how artificial humans are. That was my excuse
for my mom when she asked me why I was watching this.... 
Bride of the Century: No need to say more.
The power of cats + Hong Ki = future husband...
JK... He already has a bride.... SO PUNNY...
Sorry...
You're Beautiful: This drama is friggity da bomb!! Hong Ki's
first drama, and wowwowwow much amazing!! On Netflix also!!
Doctor Stranger: So I did a spam on this guy... Lee Jung Suk...
Yea that's about it, he's in this drama and you should watch it.
This drama is on Netflix.
It's Okay That's Love: D.O's first acting job + Jo In Sung = perfection.
There is not a part of this drama that I didn't like, PLUS... NO
TRIANGLE LOVE!! So there is an actual plot. This drama is on
Netflix also.
City Hunter: Still on Netflix!! This drama made Lee Min Ho
famous. Some people say it's BOF but that was basically him
in Heirs, this was the only one where he actually played a cool
character.
Jade Palace Lock Heart: First drama EVER to make me cry
because I was so attached to the characters. There is a sequel
to this drama but it's not that good... 
Schemes of a Beauty: Ruby is in this as you can
see. It's a historical drama, and lets just say
the relationship goal is real in this one. 
Secret Garden: This drama is on Netflix... Go and watch it
right now.... #sassychabol
Full House: This drama is so old, I almost didn't
find a GIF for it... 
Goong/Princess Hours: This was my first ever Kdrama and I
loved all of the small details that they put in the drama.
The costume design for this drama was just perfect.
Of course, BOF... Classic drama... Extremely cheesy but
it gets a whole lot better at the end.
I'm sorry that the list is so short but I really can't think of some of the dramas... I can update this if you guys want.... Tell me what you think on my Instagram: kpopaddict1018. Until next time, stay cool ma beans!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images