Summer Mondays: Makeovers

9:00 AM

I think I'm going to focus this whole week on makeovers because it is the half way point for my summer vacation. I bought some school supplies yesterday so this Thursday is going to be a school supplies for cheap post. Honestly my mom complains that I'm shopping for back to school a little too early but these sales are already starting so I have to shop!! It's a need!! KPop groups have make overs, Kdrama heroines have makeovers, I just did a make over. Well kinda... Not really.... I'm currently going through a makeover. Since I've had PE for the number of years that I'm alive, I've never got the chance to dress up for school or look my best because I always have to consider how my hair is since I have to run in PE and I don't like getting my hair everywhere, so I can't style my hair at all. Then I can't wear certain clothes because I have to change for PE and then I have to change back again. I have huge problems with socks and flip flops because I have to wear socks with my PE shoes, so I have to pack socks if I'm going to wear flip flops for that day, which is really gross. I guess I'm not going to look like those Tumblr girls because other wise I would be virally famous but I'm not, so at least I will look presentable. There are some people who are like, "You shouldn't dress up for anyone but yourself." Honestly it feels nice to want to go to school looking nice because you want someone to notice you. You prepare beforehand and when they don't it doesn't feel nice BUT there are going to be other people who notices the change. If you are the kind of person who feels nice if you dress up then go ahead and dress to impress. AM I RIGHTTT?? That's it for today, until next time stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images