Reaction Tuesday: I've Been Craving Some "Choco Chip Cookies"

9:00 AM

Go Hara caused a whole bunch of drama when the MR Removed version of Choco Chip Cookies came out. I listened to it, and I couldn't even get past the 1:00 minute mark. So I decided to listen to the song with the auto tune. It was a WHOLLLEEEE LLOTTTT BEETTTEERRRR. I've liked Go Hara ever since her appearance in City Hunter.

She is so pretty and cute, and for this single, she tanned herself. Although it doesn't look good with her without good lighting, so I'm glad that the MV lighting made her skin look radiant. The backup dancer in her MV was also extremely attractive. OKAY WE ARE GETTING DISTRACTED!! Let's begin with the MV, the beginning of the MV basically covers my life goals when I'm in my 20s. Then when she had a montage with her "boyfriend" that is also super cute and adorable. It is also a goal of mine... Watch, Imma be alone forever in college. I liked the costuming for the MV until she was wearing her blue sequenced sparkly shorts.
Do you see her shorts?? But look
at the guy... 
The MV was super watchable. The song lyrics didn't really make sense, since she was singing about how moist the cookies were and all she baked it for the first time. UHHHHHH... You just managed to make my favorite snack other than popcorn sexual... You just made chocolate cookies sexual... FLABABABABBA.... I like the breakdown in between the chorus, because the dance there is also super cute. With all honesty aside, she can't sing. She's really pretty, but she can't sing. Without auto tune, the only way that she can attract anyone is with her appearance. Out of ten starts, I would rate it a six out of ten because the MV and her song is all gift wrapping but when it comes to raw talent, she should stick to acting. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images