Reaction Tuesday: GOT7 is "Just Right"

9:00 AM

I usually wait for the groups to play on major music shows before reacting for their music... But since this group is one of my beans and also under the Protected Beans Program... I just couldn't wait that long!! Without further ado... MAKE OVER TIME!!!

Jr. looks like a little boy who lived during the 90s. #Muchvintage
I think he looks pretty plain in this MV... But he still has the baby
face. 
Mark dyed his hair blonde, so now he can change his highlights....
I realllllyyy like his style for this album!!
When I saw this picture on Instagram... I had no idea that it was
Jackson because he didn't have his snapback on. Honestly, I think
that he looks a lot younger... At least more youthful than before.
I didn't get why BamBam had to wear gloves for this MV because
he has beautiful hands!! It just looked weird but his rap was
awesome!! 
So YoungJae looks like this now... I CANNOT!! Unlike the other
members who looks more playful, YoungJae gives a more mature
feel but is playful at the same time. 
I saw a post on Tumblr where someone was like, "All the maknaes
are turning sexy. What are we going to do??!!" This is perfect for
YuGyeom. He has grown from a pink haired maknae into him now. 

I left the leader for last because he's still gives the same vibe,
the strong minded mature guy that he is. I'm pretty happy that
he's found some sensible earrings to wear rather than the
piercings before. 
First I need to rant about the girl in the MV. WHAT IS SHE LIKE TEN OR FIFTEEN?? I was reading the comments because others were also wondering who she was, and it turns out, she is Jr.'s love interest in a drama that he's working on. WHAT?? WHAT??? LOVE INTEREST?? She looks ten!!!!! Can you at least use a girl who is in her 20s so I don't feel so awkward that a girl who looks younger than ME has 7 guys telling her that she's perfect. Maybe she has a baby face but, she just looks wayyyyy tooo young to be in the MV. Maybe one of the trainees from SIXTEEN can substitute for her since they all can dance. Plus the part where this girl danced, it was just awkward for everyone so at least have someone who knows how to dance. Coming up is the beat of the song. Just like every other song that they have, the beat is this super hyper happy and cheerful but behind the cutesy melody is a awesome hip-hop beat that ties everything together. Just like what their teaser says, this song is a lot like I Like You. I don't know if it's just me, but BamBam's voice in this song is really different from before. It's a lot more deeper. Jackson in the MV is still his usual attractive self. This song is probably going to be on my playlist for the rest of the month until school starts so.... Gotta give it 10/10 on this one just because they are perfect once more!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images