OMG Dramas: Oh My Ghostess

9:39 PM

Thanks Dramafever for giving me all I need in life... 
This is a new segment of my blog that I am starting in which I share with you guys my true feelings about any ongoing dramas, finished dramas, or any thing that I am currently watching. I really hope ma beans will enjoy every second of it, because I seriously enjoy writing these posts and ranting about things that other are afraid to say about the drama. Please enjoy ma beans!! I actually just started this drama today, and I'm doing a marathon to catch up on all of the episodes, currently... Like literally right now... I am on episode 5 of this drama... and I am so angry and annoyed that I had to write.... When I began the drama on episode 1 and I saw the main girl... I already didn't like the character that she was playing, she wasn't spontaneous, she was tired everyday, and all she could do was apologize. Literally whenever she is not possessed, she is sleepy and quiet... YOU ARE SURROUNDED LITERALLY BY SOME OF THE HOTTEST AND ONLY FRIENDS THAT YOU HAVE!! CAN YOU PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THEM??
Whole time as Bong-Sun... She has this expression...
I am tired of it...
Chef is awesome at cooking, so why don't you try to learn something during your free time?? Because you are afraid of him?? HOW MANY TIMES IN EPISODE 1 DID HE STAND UP FOR YOU?? HE WAS LITERALLY CHARGED WITH ASSAULT BECAUSE HE WAS STANDING UP FOR YOU!!! She barely speaks and barely have any expressions, these characters literally want me to poke them with a bear to get some reaction out of them. Just like the main girl from doctor stranger... NO EXPRESSION WHAT SO EVER... UNTIL SHE WAS SAD.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Bo-Young herself as an actress is no problemo because she is awesome at switching characters but just when she plays Na Bong-Sun... I want to jump through a portal... into the script writer's room and change everything about the character. Second thought that pops up is that this drama is a lot more "suggestive" than the other dramas... unlike the typical, "ooooo high school... hot guy... arranged marriage.... hermph"
I love her hair... #hairgoals
I just kind of wished that Soon Nae could get a happy ending you know... Since all Bong-Sun does is avoid ghosts since she is afraid of them.... There are some good ghosts you know?? EMBRACE YOUR ABILITIES!!! DON'T HIDE FROM THEM BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HELP SOMEONE!!! It might just be me... but I think there aren't enough shirtless scenes of Jung-Seok... Just sayin... I still can't figure out whether Sun Woo's sister's boyfriend is the third wheel... AREN'T THEY MARRIED?? Besides the fact that I hate Bong-Sun's guts... I like this drama so far because it's a little bit more mature and realistic than high school idol dramas. No I don't think ghosts are realistic but the situations of finding a job, keeping an apartment, following your dreams are all in this drama. There are still at least ten more episodes... I REALLLYYY HOPE IT'S NOT SUPER SHORT LIKE ORANGE MARMALADE WHICH IS ONLY 12 EPISODES!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images