YOU GUYS ARE "DOPE"

12:50 PM

I've shown ya beans my love for both GOT7 but I don't think I've shown enough LOB for the beans named BTS.... Yesh yesh... WELCOME TO BangTan...

These silly little boys makes up BTS
As you can see, each of them are super charismatic.
Who is my bias you ask?
Welll... It's been switching around, but... I think I want this one
for Christmas. 
He has choco abs...
He's beyond adorable...
And he can make your heart melt... Just. Like. That.
He is a bagel boy: a guy with a rockin boday and a aegyo filled
face.
The golden maknae is of course... My second bias... 
He's the type to smile at you through a crowd of people...
He even eats pretty
He is literally aegyo in real life
Don't ever grow up!!
J-Hope is one of the best idols I've ever came in counter with...
He is completely unafraid to be silly in front of the camera...
Like this...
Or this...
He's always cheerful and brings happiness with him where ever
he goes...
We all love you!!
This child is literally the twin of Kookie... 
He has so much charm oozing out of him... 
He loves Jimin as much as we do...
He is the god of funny expressions...
You won't be able to look away from his rapping face...
Sorry I exposed your weirdness... 
Why are your eyes sparkling Suga??
Why do you make these expressions??
You're gonna melt my heart...
Just like Suga, he is completely filled with amazingness...
He gives me the JB vibes.... Don't they look like each other??
I want you for my birthday... 
Silly Jin... You messed up on spelling "pretty"
You remind me of a baby chick...
I didn't expect your piercing gaze.,.
Don't ever cry... 
When you did this... I literally stopped the MV and
started fanning myself... 
Too much judgement... 
You are literally one of my favorite rappers besides Mino
and Bobby.
You're welcome
I would like some of dat dimple plez!!
This is still my favorite style of you...
He can be adorable... 
He makes a great girl...
But he can also look like this... 
I love you BTS... Don't ever stop being happy and stay the way
you are. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images