New Project + The Rest of Summer

9:00 AM

Alrighty!! After surviving with me through the gruesome 30 Day Challenges I'm pretty sure that all of you guys have lost some weight, and between reps yesterday, I thought of another project that I want to do, which is KPop Fan Essentials.

This one is going to be a mini-project which I think I will only interview 2-4 hardcore KPop fans on what things they think is absolutely essential for KPop fans to have. Since my last project, Project Inspiration turned out so well... I thought maybe I can try another one...
This will probably take place at the end of summer just because it's something to make everyone happy before going back to school and it's just something to constantly look forward to... In other words, I don't have time for it right now. LOL. So tell me whether it would be a good idea, I'd love to hear from you guys!!

In addition to the new project, I want to reveal my other half of the Weight Loss Challenge. For this time, I've divided Blogilates videos into 4 weeks and I found a series of videos that she timed, so for example, Week 1 is going to be 3 minutes long, Week 2 is 4 minutes long, Week 3 is going to be 5 minutes long, and Week 4 is going to be 6 minutes long. I might have combined 3 and 4 minute work outs together just because she didn't film that many of them, and so for the final week, I am doing challenge videos. I believe I have thigh slimming challenge, abs challenge... etc. I didn't post all of the videos because I think you guys can come up with your own play list since I don't know how long you guys all have before school starts, so plus everyone works out at different paces so I don't want to push you guys so much that you like flip over and die.... Obv...
Let me fill you up with ma love and continue going!! 
You know every time I write the tags to my posts, I always realize how weird they are like one of them is, "fluffy chickens" and "pickles"?? I'm too creative for my own good. Throw that idea out there LOL!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images