Reaction Tuesday: Come to My House?? 2PM Comeback

9:00 AM

You must have guessed it.... This week we are reacting to 2pm's comeback. 
Well... Caught me off guard even though my friend started spamming me about the comeback weeks beforehand. I watched the teasers the second they came out, and the actual stage performances are not even close to what I was expecting. 2pm is one of those groups where everyone is perfect, not one member's face is flawed. So there is nothing to say there, except for the fact that they are continuing Lay's trend of not wearing a shirt under their blazer. I don't even know if we can call what Nickhun is wearing a blazer because it has a blazer collar but the material is a shirt material. What the HECK?? And their shirts are kinda wrapped around their body. Don't get me wrong, they look fiannnneeeeee but it's kind of awkward because their buttons on their shirts undo until their underboob area, so the V cut is realllllyyyy low.
They are super pale and not one of them have good pecs so it's awwwwkkkkwarrrddd. The music video was kinda confusing also because I think they went for a Cinderella theme in the beginning, but then all of them started fighting over her... Then Taceyon popped out as a wolf with one blue EYE!! 
You look awesome btw but what's the story??? Then the girl is trapped between Nickun and Chansung.... SHE TAKES OFF HER SHOE ON PURPOSE AND LEAVES IT THERE!!!! So in the end I just combined Little Red Riding Hood and Cinderella together for the girl. For the song I seriously love it, I haven't heard their music in such a long time that I forgot how good they were, so I seriously love the song. TACEYON'S RAP IS AWESOME!!!!! Even though he is a wolf... The dancing as always.... Sexual and provocative, but they looked awesome!! Since I have it on replay, the song itself is very catchy like any other JYP song. Out of ten stars, I would rate it a full 10, there wasn't even one problem that I could find. Until next time, stay cool ma beans!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images