3 Day Vacation

1:56 PM

So I am going on a short vacation from this Wednesday to Friday at Carmel, CA. It's this little gulf place near San Francisco, which is my favorite city to visit other than New York... Which I want to go but can't go because I'm too busy. This place is absolutely stunning... and my hotel is near the ocean so I get a view of the city and a view of the ocean when I wake up.
I'm so happy to be sharing my first trip with you guys. Normally I take two-three of these short vacations every year, and this might just be the first of many. I will update you guys everyday, and I will upload the pictures probably the following Monday that I get back because of the ear piercing and yard sale. Have fun reading today's Reaction Tuesday, and until next time, stay cool ma beans!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images