After School Club

11:06 PM

If you have a LINE or pays a lot of attention to After School Club, finally in 2 years, EXO is coming back for a interview. Most of the time they would ask for fan art and since this time is EXO, I had to submit something, and so I started working on a pen portrait today. Since only Baekhyun and Kai are coming, I just drew a selca of them together. You know... I had this all mapped out, their proportions were going to be perfect and they will all look perfect with my awesome pen skills.

This is the picture that I used... But I'm
probably going to draw them separately
tomorrow since I failed so much on this
one. 
Every artist has their favorite medium to use and for me it's the blue pen, it has always been a signature thing. Pens are super portable and you can just draw on anything with a pen!! So I used a blue pen to draw them in my art journal. I don't call it a sketch book because well, I don't only draw in it, I also write my thoughts in it. The thing is... I didn't do my measurements properly, so in the end their faces looks like those cartoon drawings of real people... I tried finding the word for it but I couldn't... LET ME DESCRIBE TO YOU GUYS WHAT IT IS!!! Like the people's proportions are super exaggerated but it still looks like them. It's like bobble head art.... I'M NOT CRA CRA!! THAT'S A REAL THING!! Disney has those things...  Anyways, I don't think anyone did fan art in this medium so next Tuesday when After School Club is on, and you notice a blue pen picture of them... That's mine!! And so tell your friends that usually I don't suck at drawing... and that is the only thing I'm suppose to be good at.... Until next time, stay cool ma beans and wish me good luck!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images