Reaction Tuesday: SHINee- View

9:00 AM

SHINee made a comeback, and I seriously need to do a Reaction Tuesday for this because we were talking about this during lunch. I have done a post about this before like some time last week, but this time, lets go more in depth about the album and the song in this post. TBH I did not watch the full MV but from what I see so far, the music video is a more legit MV from SM...

Remember those Super Junior MVs??? Yea... I'm glad that SM took the time and money to make the music video. I heard that the whole video was shot in Thailand... WHOAAAAA WHATAATATATA?? The girls looked racial ambiguous but it turns out... They are Thai!!! WHATATATATTATAA?? IKR!!! I seriously thought that they were a mixture of like... BLEAHFJKFHSJD... Yea... OKay... Moving on... The MV concept is weird though... Like the girls kidnapping all of them, and then they look morbidly confused as they tred through a bamboo forest, and then stare at the girl while she dances with her high-low shirt. Yea... Gurl, you don't kidnap people in shirts and shorts... But who am I to judge, I am currently wearing my PE clothes from middle school and purple sweat pants.
BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!! The beautiful girls then dances with them... Yea.... But I am still extremely jealous of them because they got to hug SHINee. Another thing about their outfits. So a few years back, when SHINee was still hotpockets, I always complained about their stylist because they went bonkers when they went on stage. This one outfit that I remember was that one of them was wearing studded teal jeans, with a red Leopard print scarf, and a yellow jacket. So when I saw their outfits in this MV... I was extremely pleased. NOTICE THE PAST TENSE OF WAS. Then when I saw them live on MBC Music Core, they had their shirts tucked in with a super thin belt holding their pants up. UGH SHIVERS I CANNOT. Then I saw a picture online of Key... I think and he looked like a employee from Target.
Besides the outfits, the song is super awesome!! I've learned to get use to it and the song is like this whole wavy hipster thing... That is very different from the stuff on my SoundCloud playlist currently, because it does not have any rap and the beat just grows on you like any other SHINee song. Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images