Memorial Monday: Let's Talk Annoying People

1:19 PM

Okay so right now... My favorite store to buy clothes is Ross and my favorite shoe store is Burlington. I don't even go to the mall anymore because the stuff that I find is seriously all less than $20 at these stores. I have super tiny feet before I think my feet were like size 5 and like last month I bought a pair of shoes that is size 4, and now I can't even fit into size 4 because it is so big. I literally buy all of my shoes from the children's section. Anyways, since these clothing stores are department stores with everything from food to gardening tools... It's no doubt that the people who shop there has no manners.

Let's start with the staff that works there. Ross is like Big Lots (my favorite snack place... I buy tea from there... LOL) anyways both of these places are staffed with old people who are very... extremely... *insert all synonyms of very* grouchy. So this one time, I wanted to try on my clothes and they are like, "PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON THE RACK PLEAAASSEEE. RIGHT NOW!!" I had like 8 different stuff to try on and all of the hangers are all wrangled together so I couldn't put it on that fast and I get this kind of attitude. Basically every single time that I go to Ross, something like that happens. Oh here is another experience that I had, so it was my grandma's birthday, and my mom bought two pairs of the same pants for her to try on, and then on one of the pants they forgot to take off the weird security thing with the ink thing if you broke it... that heavy thing... Yea... And so when my mom and I went with her to return the bigger pants, they were like, "YOU DEMONIC CHILD!!! YOU STOLE THISSSS AND NOW YOU WANT MONEY BACCKKKK????!!!!"
They actually didn't say the beginning but they were basically accusing my mom and I for shoplifting. Second the people who shops there are the WORST!!! They literally do not care about anyone. I've passed by so many people that smelled like fried food, onions, tacos, and cooked things. I seriously do not understand how someone could smell like that and go IN PUBLIC!! There are three Rosses near me, and so today I went to the smaller one. OH MY LORD JEZUZ!!
Since the place is really small AND they moved things around so they are closer together, it is even harder to maneuver around. There was this lady, she was trying on a outer covering in front of one of the mirrors next to the racks and she just left her cart between the aisle, and so when I tried to push my cart through... IT WAS RIGHT THERE!! And you know that thing where you like move your things out of the way when someone is trying to pass??? YEA SHE DID NOT DO THAT!! Oh my fluffy chickens. Then some people just don't say excuse me, there have been so many instances where people just shove pass me. So that's how I spent today. Shoutout to all of the men and women who have sacrificed their lives so I can be alive right now to write this blog. Thank you so much for protecting our country. Until next time, have a great Memorial Day and stay cool ma beans!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images