WTF Wednesday: Grabby Poopsy

9:00 AM

That doesn't rhyme but it combines how I feel about this person. V is one of those quiet nerds that you don't expect to do anything except learning and being a smart butthead about everything. NOPE. One of my friends was friends with him and one of his friends, so during the summer I worked on a filming project with his friend, then later this year I got to know him. At first, he seemed like someone who was just nice to everyone, especially girls, and ALL of this friends are girls. I don't even know where to begin this, so let's start with how many classes I have with him and our daily routine. I have 2 classes with V, one during third period, and another during six period. As you can see, these periods are pretty far apart but here is what always happens... In the morning, I usually listens to my podcast while I take a quick nap on the car on the way to school. I'm pretty anti social or at least I don't make eye contact with people that I don't know, let alone talk to. Then this guy, he would see me outside of the gate, and then he would walk very, very close to me until I get scared and I notice him. Before this would only happen once or twice a month, but now it's progressed to once or twice per WEEK. Then he would walk me to class, after period 2 I have my first class with him, he would walk with me to that class, then after period 3 he then would walk me to my next class before he heads out for PE. Then after another two periods, when I have my last period, he would walk with me after school, this guy would latch on to my backpack and then people would look at me weirdly. PEOPLE IT'S OKAY, I'M NORMAL!!! One of my friends does this thing where she would take her index finger and draw a squiggly line on my back, it's just kinda her thing, then today, he did the same thing, like uhhh it's only okay when she does it, not when you do it because we are not that close yet. Another thing about this guy is that we have nothing in common, he is one of those super smart guys that everyone wants to hang out with because of his brains while I am someone who is decently smart. He also hates all of my KPop stuff but he loves Taylor Swift so he would often insult any of the guys that I am talking about, which ticks me off because since I don't insult who you like, why do you have to insult who I like??? So rude and disrespectful. I guess he thinks that's funny but in reality, it's not. This guy also is a super gossip, one time this girl that is in his class who is a kiss up moved the test date up, and after I told him, he started spreading that around all of the periods making literally everyone hate the girl. Seriously?? Did you need to do that?? There are already enough people who hates her. Ugh. I can't stand this guy. So that's my WTF story today, get ready for tomorrow's new interview!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images