What do You Think?

11:45 PM

I'm currently starting a new drama and I think that I'm going to start a collection of blogs about this drama. It's not going to be the last drama series that I do, but I wanted to start this because I seriously love this drama to death and since I just started it... so why don't I bring you guys on this amazing journey!! I will reveal the drama that I am watching on the first day that I'm doing the blogs. I hope you guys like this series in addition to my usual blogs. I didn't do this for the other dramas that I've finished because first well... I didn't have this blog before and people that actually wanted to hear about my point of view on these dramas, second this genre of drama is pretty different from what I usually watch which is like Romance + Romance + more Romance. Sure this drama does have a love story behind it but I like the realisticness of this series. It's a Kdrama and don't worry, I'm probably going to do a Chinese and Japanese series during summer, stay in tune for that. Tell me what you think?? Until next time, stay cool and good night my beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images