Reaction Tuesday: EXO

6:51 PM

Okay yea I know... EXO debuted in like 2012... But I just started getting into their music. Call Me Baby came out and it is the best comeback song ever! It could possibly be even better than Overdoes. The song is extremely catchy and of course their dance moves are like WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! My bias is probably Chanyeol, and my second favorite is D.O. 

At first when my friends were all obsessing over them, I was all like, "EWWWW... They are so ugly!!!" But now it is the exact opposite. I got into this band through watching It's Okay That's Love. As you know, D.O. is in the drama portraying the main character's younger self. His derpiness just overwhelms me. After finishing the drama, I started watching reality TV shows and interviews involving EXO. I really didn't like Chanyeol until I saw how adorable he is. Right now I'm watching EXO Next Door which is a parody of Flower Boy Next Door with Shin Hye.
With the mini drama series, I really do not like the actress because she is not pretty, nor can she act. She is overly dramatic and that ruins the whole drama. This series focuses on a love triangle between D.O, Chanyeol, and that girl. Out of a ten star rating, it is probably a seven just because every one is in the drama. Chanyeol is also starring in Dating Alone which is this dating stimulation reality television show in which different girls react to the different obstacles and scenarios that they have to face, so they can get Chanyeol to like her. It's absolutely breath taking how beautiful he is in that show. Back to the whole EXO group... After watching the interviews, one with the whole group, and one with Kris gone, I feel that they are really inspirational with their quote, "We are One". Although, Luhan and Kris has left by this point, they still keep in contact with their members. On a ten star rating, they are definitely eleven. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images