Reaction Tuesday: ¨I Promise¨ you that 2PM is going to win for this song

9:30 AM

OLO ma beans!! I know this is long long long overdue and I know they came back with this song 3 weeks ago. I don't understand why JYP do not hype up 2PM's comebacks... Like look at GOT7, they have literally one short film, two teasers, and one album leak video for one comeback. 2PM haven't gotten any of this... At least promote them a little, even though they might be older. I swear 2PM is one of the most underrated groups. I really liked this song because it had that EDM for the chorus and it's just such a cool vibe. After this MV I have discovered the amazing human named Jun K. Literally he is the most attractive human being. I heard a lot of people dislike his eyes, but honestly his eyes gives him a nice smoldering look. All of them are perfect to be honest. The girl in the MV is the person I am most jealous of right now since she gets with all of them in a time period of 3 minutes... Here I am been trying for three years. #IKnowIHaveNoChance. The outfits for this MV was really elegant but I found it a bit out of place. I know that 2PM always do the gentlemen/elegance theme by wearing silk or suits. This one ended up as the same thing as House. IN MY OPINION. The song was similar to Jun K´s single. I give this song a 10/10 just because they haven't won a award since forever so I guess they won this award.... Don't know if that means much. I hope y´all can support them by watching their MV and until next time stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images