College Confidential: College List

9:00 AM

OLO ma beans!! Welcome to another part of my life where I decide on the colleges I want to go to. Sometimes I use this blog to plan out my future and I guess I'm just getting a bit stressed out since I'm currently applying for college. I wanted to share with you guys my top choices and backups. 

  1. Claremont McKenna College
  2. Pomona College
  3. Pitzer College
  4. University of California, San Diego
  5. University of California, Los Angeles
  6. Cornell University
  7. University of California, Berkeley
  8. Stanford University

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck, and hope you started already! Don't stress out too much though ;) What classes are you taking this year???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your wishes... I'm definitely going to need it :) I'm taking AP Chem, AP Comp Gov, AP Calculus, AP Lit, Art Honors, and Design. So many APs but hopefully my two electives will take away the stress.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images