Road Trip Essentials + Where I went this time...

9:00 AM

OLO ma beans. As you all know, I am known for going on road trips around CA (known as in, only y'all know). I recently took a trip to the great place known as Sequoia National Forest, I spent around 2 days there just hiking and enjoying the great place known as mother nature. Let me tell you something, mother nature has not been kind to me. My mom checked the weather before we went and she told me it is going to be around 68 degrees there... So I brought super cute cut out jeans and cute t-shirts... NOPE!! That place was literally 105 degrees when the sun was up the highest. I wanted to cry. The first day I wore my pj shorts and a shirt to hike and the second day I had to wear my jeans. The heat made me want to cry. I wanted to give you all a updated version of my road-trip essentials or you can use this guide for any time you want to visit anywhere in CA during the summer so you don't end up like me:

This is the pair of shorts that I would have brought
with the crazy warm temperature... Honestly just
bring whatever shorts you can find
I bought this pair of shoes recently but
I'm probably going to return it since it's too
big but I suggest bringing two pair of shoes
Of course I had to bring this pair of shoes
since I'm super basic now... Nah it's just
really comfortable and I didn't wanna
wear high tops
I brought a few baggy shirts like this
just because I really don't like fabric
sticking to me
As for make up don't bring any palettes because your makeup will literally melt right after you put it on. Hydration is key though at such a dry place so I just brought my usual hydrating BB cream by Mabelline and my day brightener by Shiseido. I hope this guide helped those of y'all who are thinking of traveling here in the future. Until next time stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images