Reaction Tuesday: BTS stays "Young Forever" in NEW MV

9:30 AM

YASSSSSSS MY YASSSS!! Baby children just had a comeback and I am here to react to it. Legit, no teasers, no photos, nothing... Just all of a sudden dropped this morning out of nowhere. Legit I'm not okay right now. Everytime I see the bubbles for Big Hit I'm excited. Apparently the maze spells BTS... So y'all figure it out. OKAY JIN BABY!! Let's talk about this. Legit he has been bullied and neglected and I am so so sad about this. I am one of those fans that live for his "Jin Eat Live" show. We all need to appreciate my baby child a bit more okay ma beans?

The filter and random clips are a bit creepy in my opinion since I watched this Creepypasta video with that... OH MY GOD!!! OKAY I HAVE A PLOT!! THIS CONTINUES THE STORY BEFORE!!! OH MY THIS IS WHY SUGA IS CRYING IN THE SAME ROOM!! I'm getting too hyped about this. They are reflecting everything in that happened in the past but they are no longer in pain (THIS IS GOOD)... I have the same shirt as Jimin... Time to wear that tomorrow. Remember in the beginning when they went on to Weekly Idol and promoted... and remember that song that Suga wrote for Doni and Coni?? Doesn't this song sounds a bit like that?? Okay to be honest here... This isn't one of my most favorite songs that they came back with this year. Legit lets talk real here... I'm glad that they have a comeback but this song is a bit meh... But I think they grew up in this MV in comparison to before so connections to the MV before. I like the concept though. I would give this song a 8 outta ten just because I was expecting a whole lot more from them and I don't like there hair colors this time... I want minty Suga back. Someone legit start a hashtag for this. As promo pictures are out, I will upload them here!! Support my children and get them up to 1M soon!! Until next time stay cool ma beans!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images