Weekend Happenings: BIG NEWS FOR ALL MA BEANS

9:00 AM

I fought and I fought... EXO IS COMING TO LA FOR THEIR TOUR!! AND GUESS WHAT... IF I CAN SCORE TICKETS ON TIME... I GET TO GO!! I am definitely going to take you guys with me and make sure that I get some awesome videos for those of you that couldn't make it. I also want to notify ma beans that I will not be very active during the next two weeks. Even though I'm not in college, my teachers decided to have ALL of the tests done before winter break, so these few weeks are going to be hectic. Please excuse my absences. I am also pretty sure that ma bean army is going to reach 3.5K very veryyyyyyyy soon

so I will try to upload a fan service post on the day that it happens and if I don't... I PROMISE I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS DURING WINTER BREAK!!! Also BTS's comeback for "Run" beat the most viewed post which was Big Bang's "Let's Not Fall In Love" SO GO ARMYS!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images