Reaction Tuesday: "Four Walls"

9:00 AM

I LOVE AMBER. AMBER IS LIFE!! I've never listened to a song by f(x) and the only reason why I listened to this comeback was because Amber was in it. I loved the song even more because of the man who choreographed their dance routine. My friend actually made me follow his Instagram when I first got my personal account. He is inspiring and just overall an amazing person. You can count on him for amazing choreography. Let's move on to the MV now... THE CONCEPT IS SO TUMBLRY I LOVE IT!!

f(x) in the woods... 
EXO in the woods...
The time ellapse in the beginning is amazing. That's literally photography goals. Unlike normal MVs this MV was shot in a square frame which gives the perspective that you are filming the MV.

But while they are in the forest, it reminds me a lot of SHINee's "View" and EXO's "Love Me Right". I think the MV concept is a little too similar to SHINee's concept for their comeback. Falling in water, running away, discolored filter. The story line though... Is totally amazing. The teacup that was dropped started the chase in the first place, so when they finally return to their beds, they have to stop the teacup from falling. Since I only know Amber, she looked very handsome. I no longer try to describe her as pretty because whatever she wears she just pulls it off with a cool vibe. Literally no other rapper could pull off what Amber wears. I seriously love this song and as f(x)'s first song that I've ever heard... It gave me a very good first impression. I will definitely support their future comebacks. Out of ten stars I rate this song a 10 out of ten!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans and support f(x)!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images