What are you guys seriously waiting for??

2:32 PM

I seriously have no idea what you guys are reading on my blog everyday. Literally my life is super hectic so I don't post as often though but you guys always surprise me with the amount of views and beans I get. I want to thank you guys through another spam because you guys seemed to really like the spams... This time the spam is going to be intense because I actually found a bias in this group (mostly I like all of them... but this time... WOWOWOW he's just perfect)...

This is a group called BTS
They have crazy bacon like this... 
Sometimes they judge each other because they are so weird
But I love them anyways...
I've been trying to learn this dance since summer vacation
LOOK AT THAT BUTTERFLY
Suga is the cutey pie
I could totally see him in a drama
That is the most beautiful hand flower I've ever seen 
LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!
He can also be smexy... 
But he can also be a little duck 
*Insert volcanic explosion here*
This is Hoppie
I love his personality
He's not afraid to be silly 
He's a lot like me... Extremely quirky 
This is the baby that could break my heart any second
V is like a little kid
He is filled with charisma 
Like this... 
And this... 
Rap Monster is the only other rapper other than Jackson and Bobby that I like
He reminds me of a sloth
JK more like the funniest guy alive
That's right... 
He gets amazed by the smallest things 
Jin has the most unmemorable face out of all of the idols...
Yet somehow I still remember his face clearly
He looks like the boy next door no matter what he wears
He's as shy as a button
But he can catch your heart like *that*
He is the cutest when he eats
He just turned 18 this year 
His sleeping face is like an angel 
He does fan service like no one else 
He looks like the other boy next door... 
I love this MV... 
This is his attempt to be smexy... He succeeded... 
Jimin is my bias... 
Sometimes he's kind of creepy 
But most of time he's like this... 
He plays basketball looking like this... 
His body waves are like no one else... 
But most of all... His charisma can change in one second
Never change BTS... never... 
I hope you guys liked the spam... Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images