I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS!! I PROMISE!

9:54 PM

First three days of Junior year and it has already been the most hectic three days of my life. I did not have any time to post, so I'm not even going to try to schedule them and lie to myself that I posted those on that day. I sleep around 6-7 hours everyday, relying on my stored up energy and my horribly messed up circadian rhythm. So far, two of my classes have involved nothing but bonding activities, and the others are just filled with work and more work. I went through a extreme depression last night, where I was having suicidal thoughts and I just felt like I've lost all my purpose because I couldn't possibly get a 4.00 GPA this semester... BUT FEAR NOT!! BECAUSE I GOT ABOUT 3 TUTORS AND 2 FOR AP ENGLISH AND 1 FOR SATS!! SO YAYAYAYYAY!! Not really. Again... This is just a warning at all of the posts that will be coming your way because I haven't spoke to you guys in a while. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images