Sunday Funday: The Day of Nothingness

8:54 PM

APs are over, so my life is starting to go back to normal. Waking up on Sunday at around nine or 12 (it all depends on what I'm doing that day) then eating breakfast... I usually eat junk in the morning like chips or popcorn... I had Cheetos this morning. Yea... Then when lunch rolls around, I eat some food and then go and take a nap until 1, then go shopping for the rest of the day. At night, I just lounge around like a cat and watch The X Files... I know, I'm dorky, but I love that show... It is nine seasons of awesome!! Well, today was some what close to that. I met up with my BFF to watch a movie at 9:45 hoping that we would get a chance to movie hop until 2. But of course not, the popcorn cashier had to be looking straight at us when we walked out. So we decided to watch Pitch Perfect 2 today, and I gotta say, this one is so much better than the last first movie...

Only if you like more singing (which I do) than a plot. I love the German group, OH MY GOD!! Their physical appearance is amaze balls!! I think I might possibly spoil the movie for those of you who have not seen it yet, so I will do a reaction for this movie later. After the movie, it was probably some time around 12, it was an hour before my mom could pick me up, so we decided to walk around the place for like another hour. We literally strolled like old people around the place until 1. I seriously needed to shop because I haven't gone physically inside a store for ages, and I didn't have that much cash with me today, so I took a trip with my awesome beans mom to Ross. I've made a post about my daily routine and it kinda goes over the stuff that I wear and the thing is, I don't shop in mainstream stores. I've never bought one thing from Pacsun or Forever21.
I do buy things from Hollister, but it's mostly the round neck T-shirts but now since everything is so scandy, I decided to stay away from that store too. I bought four article of clothing and I love every single one of them so much!! Let's start with my T-shirt dress which is this grey T-shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the quote, "Me. Wrong? Never." I love it because it looks super classy, and I can literally make a outfit out of it just by adding on leggings or during the summer just wearing flip flops. The second and third piece are both black T-shirts that I absolutely love!! I have really fat arms, so I have to wear things with sleeves. This first T-shirt has a band of sew on tribal print and the black is this straight piece of fabric also with the same pattern with the ends open. The other black shirt has two white arrows on the chest pocket, and two arrows in the back. The fourth article of clothing was a pair of shorts that is silk and has this blue and white pattern on it. OKAY moving on!! I made rice crispy and cupcakes when I went home. They are orange flavored (not the rice crispy but the cupcakes). And right now, I am currently watching We Got Married. Wow this post was long, but the point was that I did absolutely nothing educational today!! Goal accomplished! Until next time, stay cool ma beans!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images