Project Inspiration: The Start of Another Talented Musician

9:00 AM

OLO ma beans! So if you pay attention to my posts, I talked about my mini inspirational project. Without anymore of my rambling I bring you Kenny, aspiring musician, and awesome beans for letting me interview him.
Q: To begin the interview, let's start with a short intro. Can you tell my readers a little about yourself and what you do?
A: I'm full Vietamese and I've lived in the U.S since birth. I play about 10 instruments. I'm not exactly "famous" but I mean it's okay! Overall though, I feel like I'm an awkward person in reality.
Oh My LOrd JeZUZ! 10 instruments??!! I can barely play the piano. 
Q: I noticed that your style is very similar to those in KPop boy bands, so are you considering working in that industry? 
A: Kpop.... Well I did consider joining JYP or YG but 1. No one would take me to auditions and 2. I doubt myself a lot when I watch people who are in those industries and I also didn't want people to criticize me for "Appropriating Korean culture."
Q: So someone said that to you?
A: Something on the lines of that. 
Q: Was playing the guitar kinda like a hobby or was it kinda something you use for relief? Like I play the piano so like a lotta times I would play songs based on my mood that day. 
A: Guitar. Really at first my mom forced me to take lessons but I grew a passion for it over time but I learned how to play more over the internet than lessons.
Q: What's your favorite fruit? Stick that non-inspirational question in there.
A: Watermelon. XD
Q: Do you ever feel the need to balance out school work with YouTube? Or is that kinda like something you put off to the side?
A: I barely upload much on YouTube so I think it's more school/social life side. 
Q: Are you planning on pursuing a musical career or is still undecided?
A: Possibly. I haven't decided what I want to do/ major in yet. 
Q: On this blog, I have WTF Wednesdays, so do you have any WTF stories you can tell my readers?
A: Well I guess one time I was in Virginia. Someone approached me and he knew me from the internet (which isn't usual) and I just kinda got scared. I'm not used to anything like this yet but I mean he was chill?
Q: Do you have any advice for readers out there who wants to start a YouTube channel but are reluctant to do so?
A: Just do what you want.
Q: Random question number 2. Do you have any pets, if so, what would you want as a pet?
A: I don't have any pets but I am a dog lover more than a cat. 
Q:What genre of music do you like?
A: No specific. I just knida listen to anything that sounds good in my opinion so it's hard to decipher my taste in music.
Q: What inspired you to make covers and have enough willpower to post all of that online?
A: Well I don't make many covers really but I kinda just heard music and wanted to play. But the closest person that inspired me is probably Sungha Jung. My style of playing is similar to his. Guitar wise anyways.
Well, you have been awesome at this interview and being the first person of my mini project, I hope he inspired you to go start something new this summer. Here is his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/KennyNguyenMusic subscribe and like lots! Until next time, stay cool ma beans!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images