Mind Talks: Auditions

8:49 PM

Since starting this blog, I've met many people my age that are auditioning for KPop agencies, and I seriously am considering the idea of auditioning. I can't really tell my friends about it because they will think that it is unrealistic and even though they won't tell me, I've seen their reactions to other people auditioning, and they think that they are just wasting their time because they probably won't even make it. Around some time last week, SM came out with their global auditions in 5 different countries NOT including the US.

And LA being the entertainment capital, I was wondering why there aren't any auditions here, and I was kind of disappointed that the auditions will not be coming here, so I did a little snooping and I found out that there are auditions every MONTH in LA near me. All I need to do is to is send in an audition tape, and I could possibly be a trainee. This also got me thinking about what I really want to do with my life. My parents wants me to study to become some kind of a doctor and yea I want that too, but there are just so many other things that I am interested or at least try before college such as being a journalist or a reporter, but most of all I want to try everything that I want to make sure that I don't have any disappointments but at the same time, I'm afraid to disappoint other people that have expectations for me. Before I had such a crystal clear path, the exact top ten colleges that I am going to apply for, and the ten backups, then my first choice and my second choice all planned out. I am going to take the exact courses that will get me into med school after 4 years and then hopefully become a doctor after that but what happens after is all stable. I won't be able to try anything new then. I have a bucket list and the life after med school is all of the stuff that I can do without having an age problem. My path is not clear anymore, how about yours?? Until next time stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images