Deep Thoughts Monday: Passive Aggressive People

9:30 AM

We've all been around these people, yea those people who gets angry at the smallest things, and defend the stupidest things. I know this girl in PE, so her name is Y, Y is super aggressive. You know how there is passive aggressive which are people that have a reason to be angry??

Yea she doesn't give a reason. Last Friday, while I was trying to kick the ball away from the opposing team, this guy kicked my leg really hard. And so today, Y decided to grunt and then kick the same spot again, even harder. Yea and instead of apologizing, she ran away to the ball yelling, "I can't just let the ball go." UHHHHHHHH EXCUSE ME??? YOU KICKED ME!!!! Omo. I can't even or odd. I am perfectly fine with people who are good at sports to be aggressive, but I am not okay with people who are even worse than me at sports to be aggressive. Like these people has no rights to be aggressive. If you are bad a sport then you shouldn't expect to win. Take me for example, I am literally bad at every single type of sport involving a ball, notice how that does not involve badminton because that sport has a birdie, and I'm good at that sport so I am not at all aggressive towards anyone better than me. I just play by the rules, and if anyone breaks the rules then that pisses me off. Anyways, I want to ask them, why are you so angry?? Like please calm down, this is just a class... You are not playing in the Olympics... LOL so calm your clams. Then later during that game, a special ED boy kicked the soccer ball into her face by accident and she started screaming at him, "I will not forgive for this... etc" LORD JEZUZ!! What is your problem?? You know what her teammate said when I was complaining to my friend?? She told me, "At least she's trying." There is a lot of difference between trying and being competitive. Trying is the nice version. Competitive is bad sportsmanship.
Ugh. I think that unless you are a professional, calm down because you are just going to look like a sore loser when you are being competitive. These people not only are aggressive in sports, they are also very aggressive in school work, always asking other people their scores and throwing away their paper when they get anything lower. To end this, ask yourself next time, aren't you tired of competing? Because I am tired of being in a competition I don't want to be. Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images