Reaction Tuesday: UNIQ and Romeo

2:40 PM

OLO ma beans! Okay I'm pretty sure that you guys were expecting this so I need to talk about it. I have been a huge fan of UNIQ even before they made a comeback with EOEO (which by the way, is so awesooomeeeeee). They manage to make Korean style rapping and music into something that is not trying to hard to be like American rap. I also love how their stylist does not try hard to make their group look UNIQ... OMFG I AM SO FUNNY... OkAY... So anyways, they look great when I saw them on the MBC Music Core. Their song EOEO is on replay as I write this... I need to point out something though, all ¨Korean¨ bands are incorporating Chinese members in it. I personally think that this might cause more problems in the future (cough cough... EXO comes into mind). I really have nothing against it, since it is more beautiful guys to stare at, but I couldn't help but think about their future. I really enjoy the music of this band, and not necessarily the people that are in it... I'M SORRY!! But I dont like any of them, like their faces are just really stereotypical... If you really look at them, their faces are the same shape... and their eyes are the same... Their appearance is another cookie cutter appearance. Out of a ten star scale, I think they are a 6 because I love their music so much but they are lacking in the physical appearance area.

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD!! I dont know if you heard, but I did... AND ROMEO IS DEBUTING IN MAY!! For those of you who dont know, Romeo is this band debuted by CT Entertainment which is a sub company of SM Entertainment. Two things comes into mind when I say this: 1) Will they be treated like how EXO is being treated? Okay this conclusion is brought by the fact that Romeo is a 7 member band, and that is very large (much like EXO) PLUS Romeo is made of Chinese AND Korean members. So what if everyone starts leaving again? 2) Will the band be a hit? So far, to be honest... the bands so far would release one song, and then they would disappear. Much like WINNER and EXID. After releasing one hit song, then they disappear. Unlike Big Bang or BAP, their names are not present in every day situations. You dont mention Big Bang in your home everyday? Girlfriend, there is something wrong wif you. Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images