Q&A Thursday: Winter Skin Care Routine

9:00 AM

I don't normally post these beauty routines but I honestly think that skin is the most important thing to me right now. In Kdramas the actresses and actors always have GLOWING, RADIANT skin and I want that... So I have compiled a couple of routines that I will give you just that. I made this routine during the winter because this is the season when the weather takes the greatest toll on your skin since it is so dry. I hope all ma beans try this out!!
Day Routine:
Cover your face thoroughly with this face wash and wash off with water. Your face should not feel smooth, rather it is kind of rough because this face wash's pH is more basic.
This is the toner that I've been using for the past two years. Apply about two pumps of this.
Sorry the picture is blurry but this lotion is from the Pureness line which prevents breakouts. This lotion is matte and not oily so I really like it. Add about three pumps of this because it is not that moisturizing if you just add one pump.
This is the White Lucent All Day Brightener from Shiseido. I use this as a sunscreen and it gives my face a little bit of shimmer. This also adds a bit of moisturizer and secures all the other layers that I wore. Even though it's winter... You still gotta wear sunscreen. 
Night Routine:
Remove all make up using this Shiseido product. Drop about five drops on to your hand and smooth it all over your face.
I'm using the same face wash again...
This is currently my favorite face mask. There is four more different types of masks but so far this has been doing the job of hydrating my skin properly. This mask is great because it comes with a moisturizer that goes with the mask. Just follow the instructions in the back and BAM RADIANT SKIN!! This mask also reduces swelling, redness, and it removed the pimples on my face the next day. 
BONUS ROUTINE:
Add any of these to add to your skin routine!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!
Add a highlighter to highlight yo cheekkkbonnesss!!
This is the cream shadow by Revlon... I use it as a lazy eyeliner...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images