Q&A Thursday: Things That I'm Obsessed with...

9:00 AM

We have not had one of these in a really long time.... I've wanted to write this post since last week but because the lack of time, BUT NOW IT'S THANKSGIVING BREAK!! Here are some new stuff that I'm obsessed with. From make up to new websites it's all on this post.

Gudetama (AKA Lazy Egg) is the cutest thing alive!! Although
the plushies and keychains are overpriced... I still love it!!
This is the glitter putty from Party City...
I KNOW I'M TOO OLD but I saw Korean
YouTuber PomPom use this so I had to buy one too!!
I found out I'm completely allergic to Neutrogena products
so I completely changed my face cleanser to this anti-wrinkle
face wash by Shiseido. I LOVE THIS FACE WASH!! It makes
your skin feel so clean since it has cleaning pebbles in it. 
This toner is from their acne line and pairing it up with
their moisturizer... IT IS THE BEST MOISTURIZER
I've ever used.
This is the moisturizer, it is matifying and not oily at all. It
keeps my face moisturized but not oily SO YAY!!
I stopped using BB cream and just put this on my T zone
and my under eyes and any red zones on my face. 
This is the primer that I'm currently using instead of
Baby Skin. I think this one works a bit better since
it makes my skin looks smoother.
HOW AESTHETIC IS THIS PALETTE??!!
This is the Revlon Not Just Nudes cream shadow
palette and it is the most beautiful palette I've ever bought!!
This is the Maybelline Expert Quad eyeshadow palette. I love
how there are number on here to guide me so I don't mess up. 
This is one of the BEST nudes I've ever had because it is
completely sheer. If you want a more opaque look just apply
more layers, but if you keep it at one coat... It looks so elegant...
Other than my phone... This set of markers is the most
expensive thing that I own right now... Kind of obsessed with
how the color comes out...
This is currently my go to shoes for whenever, wherever.
I currently bought most of the bundles that this seller offers.
The photo cards are so high quality and the clips are just
so cute!!
I hope you guys check out all these products, hopefully it can make your life as relaxing as mine!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images