Reaction Tuesday: Infinite is definitely "Bad" in the Best Way Possible

9:00 AM

Yes I know that both Wonder Girls AND SHINee made a comeback this week, and yes I watched all of the MVs but I refuse to react to any groups that are not in the Protected Bean Program. SHINee should be but there are some members of the band that are not attractive to me, and I've never been into Wonder Girls, so I can't put them in. Plus Reaction Tuesday is for music that is on constant replay on my Sound Cloud rather than the most recent music, so I hope you guys understand. Eventually after Music Core and Inkigayo when both comeback songs are performed to the public, I will be reacting to them. Let's get started, so INFINITE is one of the bands other than SHINee that went through a crazy stylist phase were they had spiked hair... and abnormally uncomfortable looking clothing.

Long hair = not my style
Their comeback was long waited for ever since I watched their Weekly Idol appearance and all of them had a bunch of charms. I don't have a bias since this was literally the first song of theirs that I heard, but all of them looks decently attractive. To me they are on the same level as BTS, like still rookies but they are already really popular, even though they debuted earlier.
LOL.. Maybe it's just me who didn't hear about them. Awkward. But as the first song that I've heard from them, I have a good impression. "Bad" gives the vibes of summer where it's raining fire and everyone is all hyped, but the beginning also gives the vibe of a spy movie with the orchestra playing in the background and I loveeeee spy movies. The chorus is a lot like "Girls Girls Girls" by GOT7 which makes me love it even more. Unlike most debuts recently, this song didn't really have a overall theme that they were going for, they weren't matching in their colors on stage and the background was just lights. The only color they all had in common was red, and I know that it represents fire but like.... that's it. I guess that it's a good thing since they are different from the other bands. The MV itself was a combination of multiple MVs that came out recently, the beginning where they are running is very similar to BTS's "I Need You" and the second part where they are singing in the bathroom is like EXO's "Overdose", the blue/purple room is similar to Verbal Jint's "Doin It" AND EXO's "LOVE ME RIGHT" where Kai was prancing around in his red hair, the hallway is similar to 2NE1's "Gotta Be You".
I'm not saying that they copied, since a lot of the MV
are similar, I'm just pointing out the similarities that I see
That IN MY OPINION was literally the whole MV... The song was unique, I LOVE THE SONG, but like please make the MV equally amazing!! They seriously deserve it. The lyrics itself is extremely dark and it relates to Cathy from East of Eden... Sorry AP English.... The girl in the MV was pretty haunting, it combines two of my fears, seeing someone other than me in the mirror and seeing a lifeless girl. Out of ten stars, I would rate is song a 7/10 which is decent but just quite not there yet. Until next time stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images