I FINALLY FIXED IT!!

10:59 PM

A lot of you have complained that you would comment more if your identity wasn't revealed, to grant your wish, after finishing my SAT class, I spend three hours figuring out my dashboard and I've got for you guys... anonymous commenting!!! Now you guys can be like me, super secretive and say anything you'd like because no one will know who you are. Now if you click on the comment button on the bottom of each post, you will see "anonymous"... Comment anything you'd like. Trust me, I read ALL of the comments... Maybe I might even start replying to them. Leave me some hate, leave me some love, or leave me something new.... Surprise me. I seriously cannot wait to hear from ma bean army!! Until next time, stay cool ma beans!! 
That's right... I finished Orange Marmalade
PS. I also made a Instagram just for this blog @ahandherbeans.... TBH I have a life outside of this blog and so don't expect that many posts. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. YEAAAAAAAH CHEERS TO A THOUGHTFUL BLOGGER *clink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma #1 bean!! Stay cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images