Busy as a Bee

10:32 PM

OLO ma beans, this whole week I am pretty busy because I have to complete my artwork for this contest and I also have a AP presentation next week on a research article, plus I'm sick so I'm apologizing beforehand if I post late. I will probably be super active on Instagram though so if you feel alone without any me, at least you have my account to update you. Ugh I got sick the Friday before my AP test and so I was coughing the whole time during the test, so if I score under a 3... I'm blaming it on my illness. My AP class is actually going to the aquarium on Saturday, but I'm not going because well, I don't feel like it. Like in the beginning I was like OH MY FLUFFY CHICKENS I WANT TO GO TO THE AQUARIUM!! Then I realized that all of my closer friends from the class are not going and this other guy who keeps on trying to mix with my class is going also, so that ruined everything. I can just stay home and hang out with you guys and I'm totally okay with that because literally if you grab anyone from the street I bet you they will be less arrogant than the people from my AP class. I am sick of hanging out around the people from that class. Going to the aquarium had me thinking that if someday I get married or get a boyfriend (HA) I would totally try to recreate all of the Kdrama moments where like they are at an amusement park or like aquarium and they look all cute.

OH STRAWBERRY UNICORNS... If my husband or my boyfriend stayed with me after that, then he's a keeper. Well, I gotta go study for my English test... Cries... Until next time, stay cool ma beans... And for y'all in LA... keep warm because it's pouring outside. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images