Flashback Friday: The Pressure

9:00 AM

Imagine if you have a test the next day, a club meeting during lunch, a tournament after school, and an art contest due date. This is what I go through almost everyday of this year. I hate how High School has to function this way, and I know you do too, but this whole week with this guy in the hospital has me thinking about word, "if". If is one of those maybe words that I hate, because there is a fifty-fifty chance on whether the decision is right or wrong. And most of the time, these "if" situations are not trial by error where you will get another chance, it is a once chance only kinda thing. There is no rewind button in life unlike in Zhoumi's Rewind, oh my KPop humor... Once you make a mistake it stays there. Yup I'm talking about those cringe attacks. For example, I reactivated my KPop Instagram yesterday and the comments are so CRINGGGEEEE and the pictures are CRIINGGEEEEE. Online there is a delete button, so talk to someone... Go on Omegele and talk to a stranger... DON'T USE VIDEO OMG. Tell them about your problems... only if you feel safe about it. Or come to me with them, I will listen and I will make sure that you leave feeling good about yourself. Just please don't pick the wrong road, and then lose everything that you care about. The pressure this year has been intense, and it will only get worse but trust me, someone will ALWAYS be there for you, even though you think they aren't. EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS, REMEMBER THAT YOU STILL HAVE ME. So next time, when you are about to make a life changing decision, consider both sides of the fifty fifty, and then make that choice. Until next time, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images