Flashback Friday: This is How Everything Went Down...

9:00 AM

Okayyy... I look decent... Ew... I see a pimple...

YAY!! I arrived!! Oh my lord this is awkward.... EWWW why are the guys all sitting in a row.... Uhhh HEYYYY!!!
Where is the food?? OH I SEE HUMANS IN THE KITCHEN!!! Darn... there is no food...
Ooooo let's go explore dis church!!!
OOOOOO Let's do some napkin art before people start coming...
LALALA sketching trees.... Hey that looks like that girl that I know... EWWWW the sun is in my eyes... EW it is her...
I seriously don't get why she is trying to make me go to socialize....
YAY MY FRIEND IS FINALLY HERE!!!
Oh my lord... A herd of Freshmans stole my table... What is this...
AHHHHH THE. FOOD. CAME.
eWwWWWwwW.... All of the food taste so grrosssssss.... No wonder this is free... >:(
Why is she sitting with us??
I can't deal anymore...
Owwwww my feet hurt.... GOD LORD
I'm tired...
Okay... I guess we are going outside... I DON'T WANT YOU IN THE PICTURE!! EWWWWWWWW
I CANNOT!!!
OOOO time to eat cake!! THIS CAKE IS SOOO GOODDDDDD....
YAY!! Time to leaaveeeeeeee!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images