Spring Break Day 4: The Last Day of Freedom

10:41 PM

Due to my procrastination, I am way behind on my reading and homework, and I just cannot deal. I would spend my mornings watching Running Man and watching Korean or Chinese dramas at night. I seriously need help. So today is my last day of doing this because tomorrow, my mom is home, and well, I actually have to do work. LOL. This break has actually been very memorable with my guy, and Running Man. Overall, I thought that it is very successful, because I LEARNED NOTHING! LOL. Goal achieved! I also developed a deep resentment for buses. So today, I could not get a seat since there wasn't any when I got on, and of course I could not sit in the senior seats because I dont want other people on the bus to judge me. So I stood for the first fifteen, finally when I sat down, this old lady came up and sat down right next to me, even when I wanted to get off, I could not do it without getting pass her billions of grocery bags. Ugh. In reflection to this week, I seriously regret taking the bus everywhere. But I was glad that I gave Running Man a chance because I always thought that this show was really weird, but with Mr. Capable in everything, I couldn't help but not love the show. I also super ship Gary and Ji Hyo because OMG Monday couple!! I seriously adore Ji Hyo, I've loved her when she filmed Goong (Princess Hours). I highly recommend watching this drama. My favorite in there is probably Giraffee, he is so cute, nice and most of all, super clumsy. Dont worry guys, I will have one last day of Spring Break tomorrow. Until then, stay cool ma beans!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images