Meeting Elle Fanning

9:13 PM

Okay so this is just a little something that I want to add on. So everyone watched Maleficent right? And yea, it is pretty amazing. So today while I was getting out of Sprouts after buying my awesome peanut butter and chocolate trail mix. I think they put something in there that makes it taste so good. OMG. Anyways, so on my way out, in this hotel or apartment complex next door, I saw Elle Fanning. She looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a purple dress and her hair looked flawless. I wish I had hair like that. And she was shooting her movie. There were police cars around and so I just like stood awkwardly five feet away from the set and watched. She is so nice to everyone, the whole time I could see her smiling and she just looked really cute. But I didn't have the chance to get her autograph. Later I realized that she is one year older than me, and she already has a career, while I'm here worrying about catching flies. I think this is another perk of living in LA because this kinda thing happens and like no one stops to watch... Besides me. So Elle, you go girl! Keep up the good work!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images