Q & A Thursday: KPOP ME!!

9:23 PM

Well, I got some questions... That I do not want to answer... But okay, here I go:
Q: Which Kpop band do you like the most?
A: I would have to say CNBlue. I like MBLAQ and also BAP and WINNER... Yea I can't decide.


Q: Who is your favorite Korean actor?
A: Kim Woo Bin. Okay also Lee Hyun Woo... Yea can't decide on that either... I used to like Lee Min Ho until the whole Suzy thing came out. OH MY GOD...

Q: Which drama do you like the best?
A: Oh lord, uhhhh I really can't decide but I really do recommend Goong as my first choice and Full House as my second. Yea I know that they are all really old, but they are classics. If you asked me new once, I would say To the Beautiful You, and Hylle Jekyll and I. The fact that Hyun Bin came back makes me so happy!!

Q: How did you get into KPOP?
A: Kpop is a world that you cannot escape, and so my mom actually showed me Goong as my first drama and I loved it because omfg... Like all these attractive people in one place?? Yes please!! Like I cannot deal with how perfect they all are. And then gradually every winter or summer break I would finish a drama. I never watched dramas during spring break because it is too short.
Q: Do you only hang out with people who like KPOP?
A: Uh. No... Although in my close friend circle, most of my friends are. My best friend however is not really a crazy fan. I think that at one point, I wasn't obsessed anymore and that's how I found YouTube and I actually started listening to American music. 
Q: How do you stop getting addicted to KPOP?
A: Uh I guess you just need to think of it like a reward kind of thing. Like you reward yourself when you get something done. That way you won't get distracted. 
I think I answered all y'all questions, until next time, stay cool ma beans!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images