Spring Break Day 3: I Figure It Out

8:24 PM

Remember the guy that I was talking about, like yesterday, well, I lied straight to his face because I wanted his advice on what to do. He asked me if this situation was about him, and I said, “No. Of course not.” But it is. On my end of the situation, I think that at the end of my senior year, I’m going to confess to this guy. Just because I want to see whether our friendship will really last. It’s not really a test, but the time is for me get ready to finally confront my feelings. I figured out some parts, like I really care about him but he probably does not, and that I will always be there for him, but he might not need me someday. I just sighed, I guess that’s a good sign, getting some stress out of my body. Well, time to talk about spring break. I guess this spring break, I’m so focused on catching my fruit flies and figuring this guy out that I did not really get much time for myself. But that’s okay because that is what I want to do. As you know, I spent the day watching Running Man and I gotta say, this show is pretty intense. I love how they get groups of the most attractive guys and girls in Korea and put them together to do sports. Like that is wonderful. LOL. In some ways, today is the worst, so usually the bus comes around 11:50, but today, it came around 12:15 and since I usually leave my house early to wait for the bus, I waited for around 45 minutes. I thought that when I got on the bus that I could comfortably sit, but this lady stood next to me and she smelled like urine, and she spend the whole time while we were on the bus rubbing her stomach against my left arm. I am wearing a pink and white sweater today, yea… Not fun. Then this other girl go in front of me and she smells like sweat. All of these stenches made the whole experience very unpleasant. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images