Spring Break Day 2: I'm Worried

11:29 AM

I want to talk about this guy with you guys. It's kinda personal but most of you don't know who I am, so I guess it doesn't matter. I was pretty reluctant to write this post, but I thought, it's better than keeping it to myself. I have this really good guy friend, he's literally the best person ever. Everyday he deals with my rambling like you guys do. All of a sudden yesterday, I don't know why or how but I all of a sudden thought. What if I've been imagining this guy this whole time, like no guy can be this perfect and appearing in my life. Some of you guys might be thinking like, you shouldn't be worried about this but I can't help it. I'm confused. I sometimes also think that I don't deserve someone this perfect. Like he ditched his friends for me, and he really didn't need to do that, but he did. I don't understand hep to feel for this whole situation. He's smart, he's funny, and we get along like paper and glue. And if you are reading this, I hope you are happy that you made me so confused. I just really just want to work it out with him, but of course, he has no idea how I'm feeling. Please help. Some people might be like why don't you just confess to this guy or ask him out? Well, he's not the type to date, he won't even do anything even if a girl actually like him, so what chance do I have? Well, I'm on the bus now. I'll keep y'all updated. Until then, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images