Reaction Tuesday: WINNER

11:29 AM

OLO ma beans!! I finally thought something we can do for Tuesday! It's going to be Reaction Tuesday, basically, I'm going to share a song or  a album that I'm obsessed about. So for today lets talk Winner. I discovered this song through watching a JuNCurryAhn. He played this song in one of his YouTube videos. You should all know that I love rap. Like favorite thing in this world after food and art is probably rap. LOL. Anyways so this song is titled Empty and it's by Winner. Winner is a boy group that deputed by YG in 2014 And starting with their style, I really enjoy the tanned theme of this song and how they make a statement through their pants rather than using a lot of bling bling like the other KPop groups. Kang Seung Yoon has one of the most unique voice that I've ever heard after TOP. As the main leader of the band, when he first started singing he legit captured me with his voice. All of the other members at some parts during the song did stand out to me, but their voice was not as popping out as his. You know what I mean? LOL. Moving on to their dancing. In most KPop videos, dancing is what the fans giggle over, but this song has very minimal dancing which means, more eye candy for everyone!!!!!!! Even at live performances, the dancing is very minimal but that's the point, because the song is "Empty". Out of a 10 star rating they would be a 9.5. Because these guys attracted me to their music but not necessarily their looks or personality. And as a KPop fan, looks do matter, so I gave them that 0.5 off. Until then, stay cool ma beans!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images