Spring Break Day 1: A Bus Adventure

11:43 AM

My dad has been in China for the past two weeks preparing for his art show in the fall. And so for this whole spring break, I GET TO TAKE THE BUS EVERYWHERE! I only taken the bus one time before this, and the experience was horrible. First of all, it was because we wanted to drive our small car back that is all the way at our studio, so we decided to take the bus. Just when we were reaching our stop, I pulled the signal cord (?) idk if that's what that thing is called, but anyways. So I guess the signal cord did not signal the driver lol. And my mom and I missed our stop. Boy did she get angry for how much we had to walk back. So that wasn't fun. So today, let's give riding busses another try. Maybe it will be better this week. For this week I actually have a lot of spring work to work on. One being AP Bio. We are self learning six chapter. SIX!!!!! Then I have to read two books, very fun... Ha. No. And of course my most favorite thing in the world, you guys!!!!!! Oh the bus is here. Until then, stay cool ma beans!! Go Chek out how I am spending the rest of my day at ahamilton1018.wix.com/wtfidk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images