OMG Dramas: It's Okay That's Love

2:39 PM

OLO ma beans!! Let me bring you another Reaction Tuesday! So I started watching It's Okay That's Love... Many people has not seen it, since the drama is not the usual high school drama, this drama is one of the best ones I've seen. The story revolves around two people both with some kind of mental disorder, Jang Jae-Yeol who has obsessive compulsive disorder although he is a popular writer and Ji Hae-Soo who is a psychiatrist who has anxiety when she is in sexual contact with someone. Jae Yeol is played by the actor Jo In-Sung. I have never watched any of his dramas, because he is kinda old... But oh my fluffy balls... This guy is amazing in so many different ways in this drama. I love his character, his face, and him. 

He's amazing with earphones...
He's amazing in glasses...

The main actress Gong Hyo-Jin is also a new actress to me, and she is super cute with her bangs that I cannot pull off. They just make up a very cute couple. The story is one of the darker ones, with most of the characters with some kind of mental disorder, so you might cry when you see the different patients being treated by Ji Hae-Soo. Not only does this drama have beautiful people, but Lee Kwang-Soo the Peaceful Giraffe is in it too!! He plays the roommate of Ji Hae-Soo. In this drama, he is a hopeless romantic that chases after girls who rejects him in the end due to his Tourette Syndrome. Out of a ten star rating, I think this one would be a 8 just because I don't know any of the people, and the mini stories going on behind the main story is pretty boring, and I don't like most of the other characters. I super want you guys to watch this drama so we can all talk about it. Until then, stay cool ma beans!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images