Deep Thoughts Monday: A Killer's Mind

9:30 AM

OLO ma beans! Sorry for the lack of activity these past three days. I tried to make up all of my work in three days... And I've succeeded! For Deep Thoughts Monday, I want to talk about the world of murder. It's a dark subject, but hey... Let's talk about this. I am a horror film fan and reading creepypasta stories are a hobby of mine. Sometimes the movies and reading becomes a little too dark, and I wonder. Should humans be punished just because they had thoughts about murder or committing a crime? Because the thoughts are there, and that might lead to action, but it's not exactly an action yet. Taking me for example, often after watching a horror movie, I go through my mind when I'm walking down the hallway without lights that what if the same thing happened to me? What if I was brutally murdered? Would this all be different if I could see through the other person's eyes? So I then would imagine myself as the murderer. Having these thoughts does not necessarily mean that I will become the murderer from the movie. But some people are so scared at one point that they love within the film. We can use the two girls who stabbed their friend to invite Slenderman out. They are living within the game. when police investigate this case, do they really understand the case? Because the girls might actually believe in Slenderman. Society decides what is right and wrong, and what to punish and what not to. Do criminal thoughts lead to crime? Tell me what you think in the comments below. 
Like my Facebook page at: WTF. I dont know
Until then, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images