Life Advice Tuesday: Freshmen

9:30 AM

Do I smell some fresh meat? LOL. Well, let me give you some life advice that I did not get before I entered my high school career. First of all, there are going to be a overwhelming amount of new people who have no idea who you are. You are definitely going to make some new friends, and you might even lose a few best friends, but that's okay, because I'm sure that you can get a new friend. Secondly, the transition from Freshman year to Sophomore year is a lot bigger than from eighth grade to Freshman year. Since it is the first time that you have the ability to take an AP class (I'm taking my first AP class this year) and so, the workload is crazy. You will not be able to handle it. To be hated less than upperclassmen, try not to complain about your problems because they are probably taking 5 AP classes, with 10 extracurriculars, plus college applications, they will hate you for complaining about having a "cumulative test." Try not to invade other people's space, this Freshie who sits behind me in my speech class looks at the websites that I'm looking at, then she asks me what website that is, like "Uh, I did not want to share?" It's really awkward. Also try to keep yourself from using roller backpacks, it is now okay to break your backs because if you do not want to seem like a freshman, make sure that you do not act like one and backpacks are very important. Lastly, don't try to look older, you will just seem childish. Good luck in the incoming Freshman year! Until then, stay cool ma beans. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images