Flashback Friday: Elementary School

8:24 PM

My school life has always been bad, ever since elementary school so let me tell you guys about these two girls that caused me to become like this today. So let's call her V. So V is Vietnamese and pretty short, but she's petite and her voice is very squeaky. I thought she was my friend because we were both in the same homeroom and we both didnt have any friends. This girl is the worst little child ever. One day, she brought one of her bunnies to give to another girl in a pencil pouch, everyone started gathering around her to see the bunny and she had to show the teacher, resulting in her expulsion. What she did is even worse than attempt to murder a bunny because of her brain fart. She drove away any friends that I had. One time, I came out of the restroom and I washed my hands, and since I have no where to go, I took the time to dry my hands. But just when she came in, she saw that my hands were dry and I just walked out. She then started spreading rumors about me, so my best friend at that time stopped hanging out with me. Third grade quickly passed, when fourth grade came at me like a bomb. I got the worst teacher ever. Read the rest on my website: ahamilton1018.wix.com/wtfidk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images