Artistic Saturday: Eve's Garden

9:01 PM

So sorry that this looks all gross and funky but I want to show you guys one of my lost paintings. Around this time last year, I entered a art competition online that was a scam, and everyone says that, "Whatever is put on the internet, stays for an eternity and some more" so I wanted to show this painting to you guys. Even though it is lost, at least I still have a picture. Um, see the thing is, this painting is one of my favorites because it reminds me of what I am working for. I want my future house to be right next to the beach, with a garden connected to the ocean. I drew my dream garden. I absolutely adore the rainbow array of flowers across the lawn and the tiny sails in the background. Just by studying the tiny details calms me down, it just kind of removes all types of misery and my stress. I really hope this painting can relax you also but the weird border around it can bring you back to the reality, with the idea that nothing is perfect. Thanks for this wonderful week you guys. Stay cool ma beans! See you all next week!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images